idtech Index du Forum

idtech
The Community Technology Forums are participatory design sessions aimed at understanding hyperlocal digital equity ideas, assets, and needs.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier 9 Australia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    idtech Index du Forum -> idtech -> idtech
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bears123

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 04:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier 9 Australia Répondre en citant

The Blake Lively-fronted spy feature The Rhythm Section is being shut down.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that production has been suspended Men's Nike KD 8 Wolf Grey Orange Australia , with crews being told to find other work, while Lively recuperates from a hand injury.

The actress sustained the injury while doing a stunt on the Dublin set in December. At the time, production was temporarily suspended while she took time to heal. However, sources close to the situation now tell THR that Lively's initial hand surgery did not go as planned and the actress must undergo a second surgery and will need more time to recover.

It is currently unclear when filming will recommence. One insider said that just under half the movie has been shot, while another source said it could be five months before the production resumes.

The spy thriller, which has a production budget around $50 million Men's Nike KD 8 Christmas Pack White Black Bright Crimson Australia , is being produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions, the company behind the James Bond franchise. Global Road (formerly known as IM Global) is financing.

The Rhythm Section is an adaptation of the first of Mark Burnell’s Stephanie Patrick novels, which follows a woman (Lively) that seeks to uncover the truth behind a plane crash that killed her family — a flight that she was meant to be on.

The Handmaid's Tale director Reed Morano is helming the feature, which also stars Jude Law. In a Jan. 5 interview with THR, Morano said, "[Lively's] okay. She's just recovering. The problem is that normally Men's Nike KD 8 Black Crimson Australia , that kind of an injury, you would have four to six weeks of rehab and then you would wear a splint. We have to go into stunts, so it's very complicated."

Paramount, which is handling worldwide distribution, has dated The Rhythm Section for a Feb. 22, 2019 Men's Nike KD 8 Bright Crimson Black Australia , release. It is unclear if that date will stand.

The producers on Monday confirmed the shutdown in a statement: "Hiatus on the production of The Rhythm Section has been extended due to the hand injury Blake Lively sustained while filming an action sequence on the action thriller at the end of last year."(Agencies)

This Is Us is gearing up for its biggest episode ever — yes, the one in which you apparently will find out how Jack Pearson died. Now comes news that the NBC family drama’s biggest episode will be its longest ever. By a little bit.

The pivotal installment — which airs Feb. 4 in the highly coveted post-Super Bowl slot — will run approximately three minutes longer than a normal episode. (No, it’s not a lot longer, but approximately three extra minutes of crying is at least something.) You will notice that the episode will be scheduled on your DVR listings as beginning at 10:15 p.m. ET7:15 p.m. PT and running 80 minutes in length, but that extra time was provided as a buffer, given the uncertainty of when the game will end. Following the episode and late local news Men's Nike KD 9 Cargo Green Australia , The Tonight Show will welcome the stars of This Is Us.

The Super Bowl episode is the family drama’s most-anticipated (or dreaded) episode to date. Last week’s installment — the last one that will air before the Super Bowl — concluded with that long-teased fire ripping through the Pearson house after the family’s Crock-Pot went on the fritz, seemingly spelling what is to be the end for Jack (Milo Ventimiglia). Ventimiglia calls Jack’s looming death “an absolute soul-crushing event,” while This Is Us creator Dan Fogelman hints that the Super Bowl episode is “thrilling,” “brutally heartbreaking,” “surprising” “sad,” and “rewarding Men's Nike Kd 9 Elite Ivory Pale Grey Australia ,” among other things.(Agencies)
Michael Phelps speaks after a practice session, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, in Mesa, Arizona Men's Nikelab Zoom KD 9 Pearl Pink Dust Australia , US. [PhotoIC]
MESA - Michael Phelps is aiming to compete in a fifth Olympics next year in Rio, although the 18-time Olympic champion won't swim in the world championships this summer.

Phelps confirmed his intention to make one last run at the Olympics on Wednesday.

"You guys heard it here first," he told reporters at Skyline Aquatic Center, where he will be competing in his first meet since serving a six-month suspension by USA Swimming after a second drunken driving arrest last fall. "I am looking forward to next year. I don't think it's too hard to really realize why I came back."

But Phelps said he won't be swimming at the world meet in Russia in August as part of the punishment set forth by the sport's US governing body. He had already qualified in three events before being banned from the last major international meet before the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.

"I really enjoy being on those trips," he said. "That's why it is painful to think that I won't have the chance to compete at worlds."

There had been informal discussions about Phelps being reinstated to the US team for worlds, but it would have meant removing swimmers that were named to the team in his absence.

"By no means do I want this to be a distraction from the team Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier 9 Australia ," he said. "No way would I ever want to displace a member of that team."

Instead, he plans to compete at US summer nationals in San Antonio, Texas, during the same time as worlds.

Phelps is back in Arizona, where he attended 45 days of inpatient alcohol rehabilitation after being arrested on DUI charges in his hometown of Baltimore last September. He offered no specifics about his treatment, which he continued in Maryland. He also enrolled in Alcoholics Anonymous.

"The last couple of months have probably been the hardest I've ever had to go through in my entire life Nike LeBron ST Australia ," he said. "I take full responsibility for all of my actions. I've hurt a lot of people and it's been terrible."

The 29-year-old swimmer was sentenced to 18 months of probation. He said he's done more growing up in recent months than he has in his entire life.

"I have been able to come out on a better end, have a clear head," he said. "I don't think I've ever been like this once. Cheap Thunder Jerseys   Cheap Wizards Jerseys   Cheap Warriors Jerseys   Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys   Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys   Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys   Cheap Toronto Raptors Jerseys   Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys   Wholesale Magic Jerseys   Wholesale Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 04:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    idtech Index du Forum -> idtech -> idtech Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation